You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Jonathan_Morgan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Capt. Morgan
I am going to be ending Rogue as my main character as of today. I've had a blast RPing him with you all, but I am leaving soon and it is time to give the ten year old character a rest. So from now until I leave, I shall be RPing with Capt. Morgan (not a word about the rum) Most of you know where I'm going when I leave but for those who don't, I'll tell ya now. I'm leaving on the 15th of June for the US Navy. This character is a tribute to the sailors who came before me, and is (For those of you who follow my history links ) based off of Lord Horatio Nelson, Sir Francis Drake, Privater Henry Morgan, Captain John Paul Jones, and Admiral Chester Nimitz. So...see ya in the chat

Characteristics:
Full name: Jonathan Francis Morgan
Race: Human
Height: 5' 4''
Hair: Short brown (Short as in to just above his collar) held back in a tight and short ponytail
Eyes: Sandy brown
Home land: Triton Provence in Westland (Emigrated to Arelia during the Griffine-Warror War [Arelian/Westland war])
-Stationed ship: RAS Darling

Scarring and Tattoos:
Right arm: nothing
Left arm: nothing
Right leg: nothing
Left leg: a bad limp.
Chest: several cutlass marks on his chest, as well as a few bullet wounds
Back: Scars from lashes received as an apprentice sailor
Face: Gash across his right eye, by luck he still has sight in it.

Weapons, Armor, etc.
Primary Weapon: long cutlass with a short boarding axe he tends to keep his right hand on

Secondary Weapon(s): Arelian Naval Pistol (think miniature, hand-held, blunderbuss, that shoots three smaller sized steel shots) (5...when not in battle)

Personality & Traits:
He is a shrewd man, and knows it, which contributes to an almost pompous vanity. He is also been noted among his men as inspirational, as well as having a clear enough head to have a firm grip on strategy. A bold seaman, he is never afraid to sail in to the thick of battle. Though he may only be one step above ''Pirate'', he is an officer in the Arelian navy, and possesses the main traits of said navy; namely that of a gentleman. He is also a practical man, not caring for any extreme tactics despite he could probably make it work. He often finds himself at odds with his more radical compatriots, causing a heated rivalry between him and his army compatriot, Fintan de Marin. Along with practicality, he is realistic. Realistic in every sense of the word.

Apparel:
Typical officer seaman clothing. A red wool coat with gold trim on the pockets, emperor sleeve (wide cuffs) cuffs, and collar and open hems. Black trousers tucked in to knee high boots with special studded soles to avoid slipping on wet decks. A black waistcoat fitted over a black shirt with a pleated collar and cuffs. And of course, the traditional Royalist cavalier style hat with large, if not arrogantly pompous, ostrich plumes all Arelian officers tend to wear. A broad baldric and belt hold his cutlass, pistols, and his boarding axe.

RAS Darling:
Main building component: Arelian Oak and Westland Cedar
From Beam to aft (that means from the tip of that beam that sticks out to the back): 205 Feet
Main Mast: Seven stories high
Sails: 23 large solid canvas
Hull: lined with iron plates
Hands: 75-100 (not counting Ship Surgeons, Galley Personnel, or those under 15 years of age)
Armament: 40 24-pounder long guns

Time Posted: September 12 2010 01:00 pm EDT
Last updated: May 30 2011 11:00 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: