You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well I agree with a
lot of what you have said both _addy_ and others e.g. Ditrick and what they say is true, you can become strong in the non-spender or small spender area. What I will say and despite the comments I have received in the past from some players I will say it again. There used to be two areas, one is to change, that spending heaps did not really make you strong, it can help to a degree but time and persistence was mor ethe key. These areas 'were' seafaring and soon possibly to be outposts. There was a time when you could not 'buy' to improve your boat (except the upgrades avaiale to all players) but BAP had to be earnt by sinking other boats by 'whatever' means. Now you jsut buy to get the best warship...that is why I have given up on sea battles and the times when I do go back I do not see many ships at all. I sued to sink up to 20 odd boats a day, now if I get one or two that is a big day. Outposts is nother area where you still (until rebuild) cannot buy to get better but I fear this will change in the rebuild whenever that will happen. I realsied long ago I will never be like some of he big ven killers as I am not prepared to spend large amounts to get to that level. Don;t start saying I am against spening as I ahve spent real $ on this game, not large amounts but I have spent. I have said in the past and still maintain in a game such as this if you want to keep the non-spending playing (which the developer encourages) then you need areas where they have some means of satisfaction and can compete not just be used as subbie fodder. Agree or disagree but I will not change my midn on this issue and anyone who has read my posts before know it has not changed.

No Signature

Time Posted: September 9 2010 10:51 pm EDT
Last updated: September 9 2010 10:51 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: