You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mag_Capelli

[+1] [-1]

Subject: What I think is that...
Those who want to be the best of the best are willing to spend, whether this is a game for non spenders or not, that doesn't mean you can't be strong without spending. Take a look at some players that haven't even invested a cent into this game (e.g Black_Flame), but have been very successful anyway. I find the game is also fun without spending. It's your choice if you want to be ultra strong and spend, but no matter what, someone will always be able to beat you up
But I suggest you take advantage of that regular and ultra sub you have there before it runs out. And there are many ways of making cash such as playing the markets, lumber, fish, mine, hi-lo, chat quiz, jousting barracks, training twice a day, gaining tokens from your outpost...etc so that you can win or buy items which will make your character stronger. As you can see, there are many ways, but it just takes time. Maybe you haven't been bothered enough to do all this in your past year and by posting this complaint, you think it may help you in some way?

No Signature

Time Posted: August 23 2010 04:51 am EDT
Last updated: August 23 2010 04:51 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: