You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I'm assuming this...
was sent because my angry mail lol

I did overreact a little because I was wanting to spend the last I had at the fair and it was the last day of the fair.

I honestly don't have a problem with thieves against myself I've been playing a long time and should have known to be 100% sure I was dead (tried to suicide and had auto heal on I deserved it for not double checking) I do however think that there should be some kind of restriction on robbing young and new players as we want as many players to stay with us as possible.
I've seen many of player quit because they saved up then got robbed because they we not 100% informed of the thieves and what can happen when you lift your gold.
The first time i got robbed was when the ABILITY to bring the dead back to attack them again was introduced to Dark Warriors. I had no idea and thought my gold was safe because I was dead. Death_Bringer (The Greatest Thief ever untill he was jailed) took a lot from me and I was refused compensation. I almost quit the game because of this but I didn't most other might have.

There should be a warnig for new members also and not just in the forums as I never read the forums in the beggining.

So to the poinnt of this post I am appologising for my mail sent. It wasn't an abusive mail just so everyone knows but I did express a little anger so I am sorry.

Time Posted: August 22 2010 11:11 am EDT
Last updated: August 23 2010 12:56 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: