You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: in my ideas on clans
it takes four things to run a clan in DW. the first and foremost, something i have not seen much of in my recent clan jumping, to lead by example. if you as a clan owner demands clan activity then as the leader YOU must lead in that example. if you do not lead in all aspects ie killing participation or clan donation you are fighting a up hill battle, all that the clan is starts at the top and it is defined by the owners strengths and weaknesses. leading by example makes things much easier to manage.strong officers is next, i was lucky to have scab as my officer and i could never ask for better then that. it is the people that you work with that make it work. third never ending patience, clan members do not realize that they all excel at driving leaders crazy. the funniest thing is none of them realize it, which makes ya laugh as much as pull your hair out.last and sadly least a few extra dollars to give away as cost of business in being a clan owner. the end all of end it is a lot of work,but if you do the job properly there are great rewards.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 17 2010 11:14 pm EDT
Last updated: August 22 2010 08:05 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: