You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Undertaker

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I just have to say
I know i may have my butt kicked again by a few of my ex members but ill justify and clear the air once again on my behalf..................Its a catch 22 to be a clan owner. So this is my wisdom of over 2 years exp and not talking on behalf of any other owners because we are all different. As the jury stands with or without me in this great game that Ive made many kindoms and passed them on to the "one great player" that comes along under my wing.With my formula as "family", you do make a great bond, watching people bloom from level one, day in and day out ,thru your orders of do this and do that and you will become great. And the amazing thing is they listen to your leadership even tho you may not be strong like a warrior like wild Saint,onion ,patches,Holligan or other great leaders. and the bond of trust is formed and friendships over 3, 6 months, and even a year passes and you say wow what a group. Then as an owner you send your warrior to battle, and as an owner you sometime now have to be that leader and now TELL them do this and do that cause its TIME to shine.You may send them to another clan or ally clan so they are protected because they are not ready. Then thats when the the catch 22 comes into effect.They mail you saying why dont you want me no more and no matter that you mail them saying its not personal.....some do feel betrayed and some members may be more close to them than the owners themselves will feel betrayed till its like a cancer that spreads and one by one the once a beautifull apple tree you have grown. there is a bad apple then the rest drops. That what happends to some of these great clans Like the saints, The original rising force(SORRY ORIGINAL RF WILL BE ALWAYS THE BEST)<-----WHEN I FIRST STARTED LOL etc etc....the owners burn out because they play wiith emotion,caring, or loving their members as families till they burn out with no more ideas, no matter what happends to the members.....the owners are left in the dust as has beens, or meanies, backstabbers what ever that may come their way as owners no matter how great they were......and the members forget one factor........the owners are just like you....Just because they have a title as an onwer, they are just a player with the same goals....to be the best of the best and feel the same way win or loose sometimes the owners just need to do things they dont want to or say things they dont want to say (ITS PART OF THE TITLE).

I hope this clarifies your answer

Time Posted: August 17 2010 08:21 pm EDT
Last updated: August 18 2010 07:33 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: