You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

WargtheWiser

[+1] [-1]

Subject: How many other active players over 90 days
did not receive the ulyta subby/subby package? The reaction among those I have spoken to in this category ranges from feeling more unappreciated than ever to feeling down-right targeted.

As I would hate to see this generous act on the part of administration have the unintended consequence of further alienating its most valued customers, in the interest of helping them with their customer service I suggest we generate a list of those mistakenly left off this list. Other posts have reflected a willingness to correct this, and one of their survey questions addressed whether administration was responsive in rectifying mistakes,
So lets help them out! If you are an active player over 90 days and believe you are deserving of this very generous customer appreciation package, but were left off the list, please signify by adding your name to this list. That way those left off will feel less targeted, and it will give administration an easier vehicle to correct their mistake if they are so inclined.
I will start the list- Perhaps of we all start the list we can solve this new game puzzle and help the developers avoid these embarassing moments in the future!

Time Posted: August 11 2010 04:55 am EDT
Last updated: August 20 2010 02:28 pm EDT

Replies:

This post has been locked.