You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Kvakaca

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Oh man
You shoul've seen it, it was epic!!!

ONION was sitting at the bar drinking his Ven God when all of a sudden Feltash came in. He walked to ONION and throw a cig in his drink!
ONION was like: "That was my drink!" And Feltash was like "What you gonna do about it?!" I swear at that moment people were hitting the deck left and right, some were under the table, few that were playing poker started stealing the chips and rush toward the door, few women fainted...
Anyway ONION stood up and looked Felt streight in the eyes and said something like "Feltash you killed my father, I will avenge my father!" and rip off his armour. But Feltash was faster and throw a jab at ONION that made him flying threw the air. Now I thought that he won't be able to stand up, but damn! ONION stood up brushed blood from the mouth and went into such a roar that my ears still hurts! I swear it was like doors of hell have been opened and all the demons were freezing!
So, ONION went with HADOUKEN, but Feltash was all ready for it and blocked it with ease. Now he started running toward ONION, but wasn't expecting that ONION took lessons from Chuck Norris and gave such a perfect roundhouse kick that Feltash went threw the air, over the bar, crushing threw the wall and into the street. Damn I feel sorry for few noobs that was standing by that wall, God have mercy on their souls!
But Felt jump right back up only to get into a fire barrage from ONION's arse. I thought, that's it, game over, but no! When dust settled Felt was standing there with cig in his mouth and said "Is that all you got *bleep*?!" Oh man, that was it, they both went into some crazzy lights, air was like pudding, and gravitation law was dead. Whole bloody bar went into the air!!!
Then in one flash they rushed toward each other... blinding light... I woke up few hours latter under dozen people who served me as a good shield. And there was ONION "standing" leaned back at what I think was wall and Feltash was sitting on the ground sayibg "You might've won the battle, but the war..." and he colapsed. Next thing I know Nate came and took Feltash somewhere and Ziggy did the same with ONION...

And all that has left was Wasteland...

Time Posted: August 3 2010 07:31 pm EDT
Last updated: August 3 2010 08:37 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: