You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

techezee

[+1] [-1]

Subject: yes and no
I learned about this game from a flash game website that Ubisoft supports and advertises on. This game is advertised as free. Now that being said, nothing in this world is free but then again it shouldn't be advertised as free if it isn't. That being said my main point as always is most flash games utilize advertising companies as a way to make money while providing some features for a small sum. Including our main site for Ubisoft that I can not mention here. You can play all of our games and other mainline games for 4.99 a month but you cannot download them. You can also play our games for free but during loading you will get an advertisiment and in someways spammed but thats the price you pay for being a free gamer. Let's remember that some people who play these games are young enough not to have abilities to pay online, paypal and etc. so although Feltash and the gang are doing a fine job please remember as a whole this game is filled with more non payers than payers and it will always remain that way. Must find a good solution to keep things working well.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 4 2010 11:08 am EDT
Last updated: July 20 2010 01:51 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: