You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Miss_Maggie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
This is not making sense to me. You took away being able to Loligo by using Multi tabs. Which is holding the command key and clicking continuously.
That is the way I have Loligoed since FOREVER. And it is the same way I ven also.
Now, if using multi tabs is not allowed in Loligo, then how come it is allowed in ven?
"In short, every click sent to the game servers must come from a live person, not an automated system."
This does not apply as using Multi Tabs to Loligo is perfectly fine as it a CLICK that is sent from a REAL PERSON. Of course, unless they ACTUALLY use some sort of auto-refresher. I didn't think using Multi Tabs was classified as AUTO-REFRESHING.
Therefore ...

Here is a summary for the slow people.
Apparently, using Multi Tabs is now classified as Auto-Refreshing and therefore is illegal in this game and was taken away from Loligo.
Yet, Multi Tabs is used pretty much EVERYWHERE ELSE in the game. Such as the ven for example. So, pretty much areas of this game are not equal due to some areas allowing Multi Tab and others not allowed it.
All I see is modifications to lessen gold rather than better for the community. If Multi Tab REALLY is a "refresher" then it should be removed from the WHOLE game.
If this was done, then it would fair to Loligo and other parts of the game that are not allowed Multi Tabs such as the CTP and when defending cities.
Additional Information
Also ... there would be consequences, people would get really frustrated real fast for not being able to do things fast enough and eventually everybody will leave and then the game would die.
Now ... the OTHER alternative, is to give back Multi Tab use to ALL features in the game, since that would only be fair.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 27 2011 12:08 am EDT
Last updated: June 27 2011 02:27 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: