You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Waiten

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I am Unamused
at all the commotion. As I suspect by the some 30+ in I have received I am one of those suspect newb players.

Now I'm new here, but I have an idea of the game and the basics. I've played the originals!!! I used play on BBS, years before our precious www.world!!!

I spent 3 days, running basics and reading forums before accepting invites. I have not been asked to do anything, other than follow the game rules ; ) Yes, I was having Fun!

Now I know better than to level up fast, though previous experience elsewhere is only a base to go by. First skill is lv10, market prices are High. City Battles are new to me, and I am not much of the PvP sort but, give the new guy a shiny toy, and watch what Temptation brings....
Throw in that 3day Usubby (Thx Felt, again) and one can only take so much. I caught myself though, if not a little late,(uggh that elite palace), I can imagine there are a few others that did not.

IMAO for new players to ....endure, they must be able to have a little fun and get some base experience in off the bat. Before they get to far, I do agree they should be picked up by a clan and given some guidance. To many restrictions or expectations should not be the burden of a new player, but realistic goals should be set. Many new players will not realize at first the depth of the game and its long term requirements. A likely a reason many unguided hands, stray away so quickly. This should be among the first things they learn. (...strangely it's a common occurrence.)

After a few months (clan wise) when a new player has a decent concept of the game, they should be free to choose whether to stay where they are or to move elsewhere, that better suits their goals or style.

Players will always come and go, some stay, some don't, but in the end, simply, any player should be free to choose their own fate!

Time Posted: June 22 2011 12:07 am EDT
Last updated: June 22 2011 12:41 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: