You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

bbing

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My post
Hello there Mr. Nostalgic,

You might recognize me as the newbie who mailed you some time back asking to buy some of your stuff. First off, I must commend you for making such a generous gesture. Even if I don't get anything, I'm sure many players will benefit from this act. So, hats off again and a round of applause to you Champion!

I don't know exactly what you mean by deserve, but honestly speaking, I would love to have your Plates of Fury or your Enchanted Hard Steel Armor. I know it's a very wild idea, but I realise that an opportunity like this will never come again so I'll have to strike now while the iron is hot.
I think that the items you're giving out will be best used by me because I am a very active and young player.

Game visits: 263 (1.50 visit/day)

I've developed my character as much as i could within such a period and without spending any real money.

Level 32 in fishing, level 10 dwelling level 17 in mining and a well-developed level 5 outpost.
I am also a frequent browser of both clan forums and public ones. Also, i can guarantee that I am going to stay in the long run, and remain active for a long period.

Those are the reasons why I think I am deserving of your generosity. However, the decision is still yours Sir. If you don't think I am deserving to have your Plates of Fury OR your Enchanted Hard Steel Armor, it's okay with me. If my wishes are too great, a Champion Cape would be enough. Any of these items will be greatly appreciated and rightfully used.

Thanking you in advance,
bbing^_^

No Signature

Time Posted: March 29 2011 07:05 am EDT
Last updated: March 29 2011 07:10 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: