You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DarkwingTwili

[+1] [-1]

Subject: First Meetings Pt. 8
The wolves eyes seem to twitch, even that was enough to make Berri growl some. <He said what?> Kallea's ears twitched, feeling her pack's anger and felt them fight the urge to jump out and bite Fintan. She cleared her throat, mostly as a silent command for them to stay put.

"Um, perhaps... dogs isn't a proper term to describe the natives, Fintan. I'm sure you've seen that animals are a lot smarter than most people give them credit for." She looked to the tavern's sign ahead and nodded. "Yes, that's the one. I only hope that my singing is enough."

<Twili, you'll do fine, don't worry about it.> The eldest wolf whispered to her, giving the archer a feeling of a hug. Berri giggled and mentally jumped about happily. <Pretty voice! You have a pretty voice, Twili! People will like it. If not, we bite 'em!>

Usko rolled his eyes. <Who in the hell would want to wage war with this land in the first place? If he says the natives here are that stupid, then just walk right in and behead/hang the current the king and these people wouldn't know the difference.>

<Usko!>

<What?>

Kallea frowned slightly but sighed. "Erutan pinsiht s'yobliatdna evigem htgnerts." she whispered to herself. She had noticed his tone but didn't want to press it. Whatever war was coming it had nothing to do with her... hopefully. Unless it was one countries that Usko pissed off by biting their highest nobleman's hand off. She decided to change the subject. "So, you're a lord governor ... where exactly are you from?"

"Where I'm from... or where do I govern?" he asked, still walking with her to the tavern. The archer shrugged.

"Both I suppose."

Time Posted: March 3 2011 06:21 pm EST
Last updated: March 3 2011 06:32 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: