You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Black_Flame

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My suggestion
Slow mind is great when you have.. um... below average stats.
It helps you until your stats are below 300 or so and you are fighting someone of equal strength. But when you get stronger, it's simply a waste of turns. I mean, when you have stats in the 500s and above, how much of a help would 10 extra strength & defense be?

Dire hit on the other hand, is a skill that can save your life when you're up against stronger opponents. I learned that in my battle against the zhandra. I was doing damage like 10,000 per attack normally. But when I used dire hit, the battle lasted 100 turns and then I ended up doing as much as 300,000 damage per attack. When used against the right person, it should be like this-

1. Black_Flame concentrates all their energy into his fist and throws a dire hit at *****. 3 damage inflicted. 442 strength was also fazed from your opponent, however you also lost 54 strength! [10182 left]

But one should be careful with it though. When used against mages and weaker(much weaker) players or when used too many times during a battle, it might end up like this-

1. Black_Flame concentrates all their energy into his fist and throws a dire hit at xxxxxxx. 3 damage inflicted. 19 strength was also fazed from your opponent, however you also lost 54 strength! [467 left]

So my suggestion would be- Don't do a combo unless you have awesome agility. Use either one depending on what type of stats you have and what type of character you are fighting against.

Time Posted: August 7 2010 09:17 am EDT
Last updated: August 7 2010 01:56 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: